Friday, April 26, 2013

Starting something new!

My first post on my brand new blog!  I thought I would start a blog about Wedge-Mill Tool, the company I work for and am part owner of.  Manufacturing has been constantly changing with machines becoming more computerized and parts more intricate and closer tolerances.  I thought this would be a forum to use to see what the latest and greatest machines are out there, what problems manufacturers in American face, what type of products and services we manufacture and any other topics I get steered to.  So if anyone has any comments, let me know! Check out our website.Wedge-Mill Tool Website
  We are in the process of updating our website so you should be seeing it change within the next few weeks.  I'm excited for everyone to see our new and improved website!

No comments:

Post a Comment